Images sur Glace 2019 Ice Show
ISG 2019 TICKET SALES BEGIN Saturday 11h30-14h
LAST PRACTICE : Saturday GROUP March 30th - SUNDAY GROUP March 31st
Dress Rehearsal Schedule Thursday, April 11th
|Saturday 11:35 CanSkate Group - Red||5:30 PM.|
|Saturday 1:00 CanSkate Group - Purple||5:45 PM|
|Sunday 10:05 CanSkate Group - Green||6:45 PM.|
|Sunday 11:25 CanSkate Group - Blue||6:15 PM|
|PRE-JUNIOR Group - Teal||7:15 PM|
- Mandatory Equipment: Bring in a bag (Skates, Skate Guards and Hockey Helmet) Skaters must wear the Club Uniform (Girls must wear beige tights) and show their new name badge at check in. ALL clothing and equipment must be properly identified.
- The skater must be present at :
- You may wish to do your child’s hair and add a little make-up. Children must bring their own combs.
- Please ensure that your child has been fed prior to arrival. If a skater has allergies or food intolerances, please provide a NOTE listing allergies or food intolerances. Skaters must NOT bring any food containing peanuts or nut products.
- Children MUST leave their skates in the dressing room after the dress rehearsal on Thursday, April 11th. They will leave the arena with their regular shoes. Skates will be brought home ONLY after the end of the Sunday show to avoid forgotten skates. The club will collect all clothing and equipment after the ice show. They can be collected from the club office beginning April 29th.
- Please note that access to the corridors and dressing rooms is restricted to the skaters and the volunteers.
- Children must be picked up within 20 minutes of the end of the show. Late pick-ups will incur a late fee of $5 per 5 minutes.
- The dress rehearsal. It is extremely important to arrive at the designated time. The skaters receive their show costume and the volunteers must dress them and prepare them for the photo taking session. (Individual and group photos will be taken at this time.) Photos of your child can be purchased at the show at a reasonable cost; cash payment.
- A nonrefundable fee of $5 will be charged for lost or forgotten cards at the dress rehearsal or ice show.
- For security reasons, skaters who arrive late and miss the photo and dress rehearsal will NOT be permitted to participate in the ice show as they will not have had the opportunity to practice in their costume and under show lighting conditions.
- Both presentations of the annual ice show “Images sur Glace” to be held on Saturday April 13th (arrive by 5:30 PM) and Sunday April 14th 2019 (arrive by 1 PM).
- As stated in the signed participation agreement you have agreed to participate in the show. All unjustified UNEXPECTED absences (i.e. death, medical emergency) at one of the two shows will incur a fee of $30 and the skater will not be eligible to register for next years show.
CPA Saint Laurent