All skaters must create an account at least 5 days BEFORE the registration period. They must inform the club of the activity and the skater must receive a confirmation from the club before they can register to obtain the maximum discounts. View the video at the bottom of the home page to see how simple it is to do.
We have received news from our borough which impacts our ice time hours on Monday and Tuesday evenings. We have delayed the registration to Wednesday August 14, 8 pm to allow the skaters and coaches to make modifications to their planned schedules with their coaches and to allow us to complete the programming.
Thank you for your understanding.
|Pre-Registration (CPA Saint-Laurent members for Fall-Winter 2018-2019 season)
August 14 - 8 pm - August 24 - 8 pm
|New members: August 27th 19:00 until September 2nd 8 pm
- Skaters must be at least 4 years old by September 30, 2019 to be eligible to register for the CanSkate Fall/Winter 2019-2020 classes. All skaters must have created an account at least 5 days BEFORE the registration period. If you already have an existing account with the club, DO NOT create a 2nd, you will not be able to register as the skater profiles will not have been validated by the club volunteers. All new or updated accounts MUST be validated by the club prior to registration.
- The carte loisirs (beginning with 12777) is mandatory and must be valid until September 30th, 2019. You can obtain a new or renewed card at the Centre des Loisirs (1375 Grenet), the sports complexe or at the library.
- The club uniform is MANDATORY for skaters registered in CanSkate or PreJunior classes (not included in the registration fee). The uniform may be purchased at the club office during the evening. Please consult the office hours for exact times. Please bring your child to ensure correct sizing.
- Girls : skirt, beige tights and club sweathirt ($55)
- Boys : Club sweatshirt ($20); jeans are not permitted.
- CSA approved hockey helmet is required for all skaters until the skater receives Badge 5 (adults included)
- Supportive Skates of good quality
- Skate Guards
All families who are eligible for financial assistance for their skating lessons MUST forward a copy of the certificate to the club office ONE week before registration. Please note that the financial assistance discount does not apply for the spring or summer sessions.
PRIVATE: Please ensure that you have consulted with your coach and have confirmed your ice time selection before completing your registration. Course fees are payable directly to your coach.
- Preregistration (for members)*: August 14th from 20:00 to August 24th 20:00
- General Registration (for new members)*: August 27th from 19:00 to September 2nd 20:00
- Late Registration (members and new members) (provided space remains): September 6th 20:00 to September 15th 20:00
(*) All skaters registered with the club during the 2018-2019 Fall/Winter Season are considered to be club members. Skaters registered with the club during the 2019 Spring Season or who are registering for the first time are considered as new members.
Pre Registration (August 14th 20:00 to August 24th 20:00)
- The pre-registration period is exclusively reserved to the CPA Saint-Laurent members registered during the Fall-Winter 2018-2019 season and members of their immediate family (brother, sister) who meet the registration criteria. Please email the club once you have updated the account.
- A new registration for Spring or Summer 2019 does not provide any priority registration privileges for the Fall-Winter 2019-2020 season.
- Skaters who have passed a STAR test are in-eligible to register for CanSkate, PreJunior or Adult classses.
- No new registration in private is possible for non-members.
- A skater may registration for a maximum of 3 sessions in private (Junior/Inter1) or 3 sessions (Inter 2) or 1 group class.
Aug 14th to Aug 24th
Aug 27th to Sept 2nd
(for new members)
September 6 - 15th
(members and new members)
*Price does not include the mandatory Skate Canada membership and administration fees ($45)
(1) A family rebate of $15 will be deducted from your invoice if a 2nd family member is registered on the same invoice. An additional rebate of $20 will be deducted from your invoice for the 3rd family member and each subsequent family member registers on the same invoice. Please note that no adjustments will be made to provide a family rebate if the registrations are not performed on the same transaction.
Ice Fees - Private
Aug 12th to August 24th
September 6 - 15th
Number of sessions
**Price does not include the mandatory Skate Canada membership and administration fees ($45)
Lesson fees are not included and are payable directly to the coach.
(1) Each skater may register for a maximum of 2 FreeStyle sessions(Junior/Inter, Inter2) and if eligible the dance session on Sunday and a maximum of 2 sessions Senior . If the skater exceeds the number of sessions allowed, all the sessions will highlighted in red. It will be possible to complete the transaction by removing the surplus sessions.
(2) A family rebate of $15 will be deducted from your invoice if a 2nd family member is registered on the same invoice. An additional rebate of $20 will be deducted from your invoice for the 3rd family member and each subsequent family member registers on the same invoice. Please note that no adjustments will be made to provide a family rebate if the registrations are not performed on the same transaction.
(3) Please note that all sessions will remain visible even if the course if full. You will have the option to place the name of the skater on the waiting list.
(4) Please remain take your time to complete your registration, the system may slow down slightly if every tries to register at the same time. It is not necessary to rush to complete the registration. You have at least 15 minutes to complete the registration once the items are placed in your basket. Do not forget that you must have read and accepted all the associated policies (*).
(5) Please review your file to ensure that you have completed the registration. All the sessions you have picked will appear in your calendar and will also appear on the invoice which will be immediately visible in your account.
(6) If you experience any difficulties, please immediately send an email to the club or attempt to use the chat feature, please include a brief summary of the difficulties you are experiencing and if possible any screen shots. We will attempt to respond in a timely fashion.
- The CPA Saint-Laurent is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal articles nor any accidents, which may happen during the off-ice or on ice sessions. The participants are responsible to maintain their personal training equipment.
- To obtain the maximum discount, registrations MUST be completed in a single transaction. Multiple transactions will not benefit from the discounted rate.
- Requests for adjustments will not be accepted once the transaction has been finalized by the registrant.
- A fee of $10 will apply for all requests made to change sessions.
- A fee of $25 will apply for all requests made to add sessions.
- A fee of $25 will be applied for any cheques refused by the bank (NSF).
- Cancellations or special events associated with arena activities are not eligible for session replacement or reimbursement.
- The club reserves the right to make adjustments to the groups where necessary.
- Credits or replacement classes are not possible for missed CanSkate, PreJunior or Adult classes.
- A skater can skate in a session in which he or she has not registered only if he or she buys a ‘patch’. Credits or replacement sessions are not possible for missed sessions.
Link to registration policies: Policies
CanSkate / PreJunior