Policies, Terms & Conditions
CPA Saint Laurent is an active member of the Skate Canada organization, and we strive to adhere to the rules and regulations as stipulated by Skate Canada. We encourage you to consult Skate Canada's website (www.skatecanada.ca) for more information.
CPA Saint-Laurent has redesigned our web site to make it user-friendlier for our members.
Please note that you will be asked to opt-in to the notification system to receive email communications from the club to inform you about registration dates, cancellations, special events. As an account holder, should you decide to opt-out from the club email communications, you will be responsible for monitoring our website to keep informed.
As a skating club, we also have our own set of rules and regulations which must be followed by all members of our club. All information listed below is important. Documents identified in blue are mandatory reading to register for this season. Documents with "*" must be returned with the registration.
We would like to emphasize the following important points:
- All programs will take place at the location indicated in the program registration.
- For any material purchases (e.g., CanSkate club uniform, placing order for club jackets, etc.) please visit our office or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- In addition to the general registration policies, you will be required to accept the terms and conditions as stipulated on the bottom of our registration forms.
- All virtual personal information is kept in a secure database which can only be accessed by specific members of our committee. This information is shared only with Skate Canada for registration and insurance purposes.
- Registration payments are paid in CAD ($).
- Only personal credit cards can be processed by our system.
- Using prepaid cards, debit or gift cards will result in an incomplete transaction and a service fee will be applied.