Fall/Winter 2023-2024 (insert politique d'inscription)
All skaters must create an account at least 5 days BEFORE the registration period. If you are adding a new skater, please advise the club and send an email to email@example.com with a copy of the valid carte loisirs. An email will be sent to the account holder to confirm the update which will allow the account holder to to obtain the maximum discounts before registration.
|Priority Registration (CPA Saint-Laurent home club members for Fall-Winter 2022-2023 season)||August 22nd - 19:30 until August 28th, 2023 - 20:00|
|General Registration (New members and CPA Saint-Laurent club members)||August 29th, 2023 - 19:30 until September 4th, 2023 - 20:00|
|Late registration||September 9th, 2023 - 19h30 until September 15th, 2023 - 20:00|
(*) All skaters registered with the club during the Fall/Winter 2022-2023 Seasons are considered to be club members. Skaters registered with the club during the Spring 2023 or Summer 2023 Seasons or who are registering for the first time are considered as new members.
All registrations are completed via our secure online registration system. You will find the "how to create an account" video. Accounts must be created at least 5 days BEFORE the registration period. If you add a new skater, please inform the club and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of the valid carte loisirs. An email will be sent to the account holder to confirm the update which will result in application of the maximum discounts.
- The pre-registration period is exclusively reserved to the CPA Saint-Laurent members registered during the Fall-Winter 2022-2023 seasons and members of their immediate family (brother, sister) who meet the registration criteria.
- A new registration for Spring or Summer season does not provide any priority registration privileges for the Fall-Winter 2023-2024 season.
- Skaters who have passed a STAR test are in-eligible to register for CanSkate, or Adult classses.
- No new registration in private is possible for non-members.
- A skater may registration for a maximum of 6 sessions in private or 2 group class if registered in CanSkate.
Documents which must be read prior to registration
Documents which must be read prior to registration. The list includes some which appear as policies which must be accepted* in order to complete the registration:
To watch a short video demonstrating how to create an account online please view the French website.
A video describing the registration process is provided below. We recommend that you view this video BEFORE beginning the registration process.
How to view your skaters achievements
Click below to view the instructions on how to view your skaters achievements.
How to find your skater's Skate Canada Number
Click below to view the instructions on how to view your skater's Skate Canada Number.
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content