All families who are eligible for financial assistance for their skating lessons MUST forward a copy of the certificate to the club via email (email@example.com) 3 days before registration. Please note that the financial assistance discount does not apply for the spring or summer sessions.
PRIVATE: Please ensure that you have consulted with your coach and have confirmed your ice time selection before completing your registration. Course fees are payable directly to your coach. To be in the private group, you must register for a minimum of 2 private sessions or 1 STAR-Group class plus 1 private session with a coach. To participate in the Junior ice show number you must register in a minimum of 2 private sessions.
Extra Option: Skaters who have registered for either a CanSkate or Adult Group options have the possibilty supplement with a private session. The list of ice sessions is provided in the ice time schedule under the Calendar tab. (resident pricing: $35.00, non-resident pricing: $50.00). Please add the Group lesson before adding the additional ice session and ensure you have confirmed with the coach of your choice of their availability to teach your child before completing the registration. Course fees are payable directly to your coach.
Skaters with who have not received their complete badge 5 must leave the ice at the conclusion of their lesson.
Preregistration * Aug 22nd to Aug 28th
General Registration* Aug 29th to Sep 4th
(for new members)
Se 9 2023 - 19h30 to Se 15 20:00
(members and new members)
|*Price does not include the mandatory Skate Canada membership and administration fees ($60), skates, club uniform or hockey helmet.|
|Development - selection criteria apply. Candidates will receive an email from the club|
(1) A family rebate of $15 will be deducted from your invoice if a 2nd family member is registered on the same invoice. An additional rebate of $20 will be deducted from your invoice for the 3rd family member and each subsequent family member registers on the same invoice. Please note that no adjustments will be made to provide a family rebate if the registrations are not performed on the same transaction.
Ice Fees - Private
Private Ice Option (Sessions below are for the purchase of ice time): Skaters who have badge 5 and higher will register for multiple training sessions. To be able to train on these sessions they must first make arrangements with the coach of their choice. A discussion with the skater-coach team before registration will establish a training schedule which accommodates both parties. Lesson time may be individual or shared amongst 2-3 skaters.
STAR Group Lesson Option: Skaters who have registered for private lessons (minimum 1 private session) have the possibilty to supplement their training with a STAR Group session. The registration fee includes the ice time and coaches fee. The Group lesson MUST BE ADDED TO THE BASKET AFTER picking the private ice sessions. You will receive an error message (codes in red) if you reverse the order.
Preregistration * Aug 22nd to Aug 28th
Aug 29th to Sep 4th
Number of sessions
**Price does not include the mandatory Skate Canada membership and administration fees ($60). Late registration +$50
Lesson fees are not included and are payable directly to the coach.
STAR Group Lesson + Private Ice Time Option
Preregistration * Aug 22nd to Aug 28th (for members)
General Registration* Aug 29th to Sep 4th (for members)
|Private ice sessions||Resident||Non-resident||Resident||Non-Resident|
|STAR Group sessions|
* When registering for the STAR group class with a private session there is a possibility that the registration price will display with a total of $375. This will be corrected to $225 ( 1 STAR Group Class + 1 Private) or $275 ( 1 STAR Group Class + 2 Private) during the registration validation process. Late registration +$50
(1) To be in the private group, you must register for a minimum of 2 sessions. To participate in the ice show number, you must be registered in 2 private sessions with a coach. (The skater may participate in the ice show if they are registered in one STAR group and one private provided the skill level is similar to those skaters who registered for 2 private sessions / week.)
Each skater may register for a maximum of 6 private sessions. If the skater exceeds the number of sessions allowed, all the sessions will highlighted in red. It will be possible to complete the transaction by removing the surplus sessions. You can place your name on the waiting list if the space is not available.
(2) A family rebate of $15 will be deducted from your invoice if a 2nd family member is registered on the same invoice. An additional rebate of $20 will be deducted from your invoice for the 3rd family member and each subsequent family member registers on the same invoice. Please note that no adjustments will be made to provide a family rebate if the registrations are not performed on the same transaction.
3) Please note that all session remain visible even if the session is full. You always have the option to place your name on the waiting list.
(4) We kindly request to be patient with the registration process. The system may be slower if there are many people registering at the same time. It is not necessary to complete your transaction too quickly. You have a minimum of 15 minutes to complete your registration. Do not forget that you must read and accept the policies (*).
(5) Please review your transaction after completion. All sessions you have purchased will appear on your invoice as well as your calendar.
(6) In case of difficulty please send an email to the club immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The CPA Saint-Laurent is not responsible for the loss or theft of personal articles nor any accidents, which may happen during the off-ice or on ice sessions. The participants are responsible to maintain their personal training equipment.
To keep our coaches, skaters and volunteers safe and healthy, the CPA Saint Laurent reserves to the right to implement COVID measures as required. The sanitation measures may be superior to those imposed by the borough.
- If you have COVID or you are identified as a close contact of someone diagnosed with COVID you are not allowed to attend your class or lesson as per public health isolation protocol.
- Minor adjustments may be made to the schedule to accommodate sanitation measures.
- Credits, session replacement or reimbursement for missed classes or COVID associated activity will NOT be given.
- To obtain the maximum discount, registrations MUST be completed in a single transaction. Multiple transactions will not benefit from the discounted rate.
- Requests for adjustments will not be accepted once the transaction has been finalized by the registrant.
- A fee of $10 will apply for all requests made to change sessions.
- A fee of $25 will apply for all requests made to add sessions.
- Cancellations or special events associated with arena activities are not eligible for session replacement or reimbursement.
- The club reserves the right to make adjustments to the groups where necessary.
Group lessons - Credits or replacement classes are not possible for missed CanSkate, STAR Group Lessons or Adult classes.
Private - A skater can skate in a session in which he or she has not registered only if he or she buys a ‘patch’. Credits or replacement sessions are not possible for missed sessions.
Link to registration policies: Policies
STAR Group Lessons