- The session is 6 weeks long. [April 24th - June 5th]
- Test session for STARSkate session June 6th and/or June 7th
- Civic holiday May 22th. All classes are cancelled. Replaced by June 5th
- If the skater is not a currently registered member of Skate Canada, the Skate Canada Fee will be charged in addition to your registration upon validation. The Skate Canada membership fee is only paid once per membership year (September 1, 2022 - August 31, 2023.) The membership requirement is mandatory and cannot be waived. ($45)
- A new registration for the Spring 2023 session DOES NOT provide priority registration privileges for the Fall/Winter 2023-2024 session.
|Preregistration (members registered Fall-Winter 2022-2023)||April 18th at 8:30PM to April 20th at 8PM|
|General Registration (members, new members, 2nd club)||April 21ar at 8PM to April 25th at 8PM|
|Late registration||April 26th at 8PM to April 30th at 8PM|
- Registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are subjected to availabilities.
- All skaters must create an account a minimum of 48 hours before the registration period. How to create an account online
- All registrants must submit/possess a valid biblio-loisirs card with photo to register. Must be valid May 1, 2023.
- It is available free of charge to both residents and non-residents
- Service counters: Centre de loisirs (1375, rue Grenet), Sports Complexe (2385, Boulevard Thimens) or in one of the borough libraries.
- This card allows you to register for activities offered by the borough and their partners. It is valid for 2 years for residents of Montreal and for 5 years for non-residents.
- 2nd club STARSkate skaters:
- Skaters MUST submit proof of the highest level you have passed in FS, Dance and Skills at least 48 hours before you register. Please scan and send via email to CPA.STLAURENT@GMAIL.COM.
- Coaches who were not affiated with CPA Saint Laurent during the Fall-Winter season 2022-2023 must submit an email request to coach on club ice. They must include in their request proof of their approved status with Skate Canada. The club must have 24 hours to process the request. A 2nd club skater must provide 48 hours for the club to validate the 2nd club account and their respective coach.
Links to :
|Group Lessons - CanSkate, Adult, STAR in Lesson||Private|
Online Registration and Online Payment
CPA Saint-Laurent offers online registration via Uplifter and secure payment via Bambora.
We accept Visa Credit cards and Mastercard Credit Cards . All funds are in Canadian Currency. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
IMPORTANT: If you pay with a credit card your spot is confirmed immediately. If you choose to pay by cheque or cash, payment must be completed within 48 hours of your online transaction. If payment has not been received a minimum of 1 week before the start of the class, an administrative fee will apply.
THINGS TO KNOW:
On line registration accounts must be created 48 hours before registration in order to successfully register for the right category and to have the correct fees applied. We require 48 hours to process the accounts created after the cut off date.
The prices stated in Uplifter reflect the non- discounted rate. Please find below the rates per session. (Discounts for residents, club members will be automatically calculated.) Skaters registered in the CanSkate groups must wear the club group uniform. 2nd club skaters must wear their club uniform.
Discounts for Low -income families only applies for the Fall-Winter session. This is not available for the spring or summer sessions.
Registration in the development program is only possible by invitation.
Skaters will have received an invitation by email. It is possible that skaters registered in the Winter development will not receive an invitation for the spring session. The selection criteria has be slightly modified. It is possible that skaters may become eligible during the course of the session.
Maximum session(s) allowed per skater:
CanSkate, PreJunior, Adult = 1 groupe lesson + 2 extra private session in lesson Private = 7 sessions
The system may be slow to load at times, please be patient. If you exceed the maximum number of sessions per skater, you will be automatically charged the maximum rate for all sessions.
Once you have collected all desired programs and have clicked “Confirm & Register” you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options.
Before completing the registration, you MUST read and accept all the policies marked with an asterisk (*).
Underneath the invoice total is a comment box to communicate with our registrar. If you are an out of club skater, with a valid Skate Canada membership with another club, please state this information here, including the name of your home club.
Your registration is completed once we receive the payment. You can check the invoice generated by clicking on the "invoice " tab. Should adjustments be required, you will receive an email from the club.
- Please note that missed classes cannot be credited and make-up classes are not possible for CanSkate, or Adult classes.
- A skater cannot substitute or replace a session in which they have registered for another session. Skaters who wish to skate on another session in which they are qualified but have not registered for, must pay an ice "patch" for the session.
- An administrative fee may be applied for any request for changes once the registration is complete and/or the season has begun.
|CANSKATE/STAR Group Lesson||ADULT||STARSKATE (Private)|