Equipment is not included in the registration fees.
- The club uniform is MANDATORY for all CanSkate skaters (not included in the registration fee) The club uniform can be purchased at the club office. Please bring your child to ensure a proper fit.
- Girls : skirt, beige tights and club sweatshirt ($80 - $5 discount if complete uniform is purchased as a package = $75)
- Boys : club sweatshirt (30$) ; please do not wear jeans
- CSA certified hockey helmet is mandatory for all skaters (including adults) until the skater has obtained Badge 5.
- If the skater is not a currently registered member of Skate Canada, the Skate Canada Fee will be charged in addition to your registration upon validation. The Skate Canada membership fee is only paid once per membership year (September 1, 2022 - August 31, 2023.) The membership requirement is mandatory and cannot be waived. ($45)
- Good quality skates
- Skate Guards
|Patinage Plus / CanSkateTravaille sur badge / Working on badge 0, 1, 2,|
|Sunday||9h45 - 10h40||55 min||Patinage Plus / CanSkateTravaille sur badge / Working on Badge 0, 1, 2, 3||23P-PPD1|
|Saturday||11h40 - 12h35||55 min||Patinage Plus / CanSkate Travaille sur badge / Working on Badge 0, 1, 2, 3||23P-PPS1|
|Patinage Plus / CanSkate Travaille sur badge / Working on Badge 4, 5, 6|
|Sunday||10h45 - 11h40||55 min.||Patinage Plus / CanSkate Travaille sur badge / Working on Badge 4, 5, 6||23P-PPD2|
|Saturday||12h40-13h35||55 min||Patinage Plus / CanSkate Travaille sur badge / Working on Badge 4, 5, 6||23P-PPS2|
|Adultes / Adults|
|Friday||20h55 - 21h55||60 min||Adultes / Adults||23P-ADULTE|
|PP et Adultes en Leçons Privés|
|Tuesday||17h05 -18h05||60 min||PP en Leçons Privés||23P-PPLEC1|
|Wednesday||21h10 - 21h55||45 min||Adulte en Leçons Privés||23P-ADULLEC1|
|Thursday||16h05 -16h55||50 min||PP en Leçons Privés||23P-PPLEC2|
|Thursday||16h05 -16h55||50 min||Adulte en Leçons Privés||23P-ADULLEC2|
|Friday||16h05 -16h55||50 min||PP en Leçons Privés||23P-PPLEC3|
|Friday||16h05 -16h55||50 min||Adulte en Leçons Privés||23P-ADULLEC3|
|Saturday||17h05 - 17h55||50 min||PP en Leçons Privés||23P-PPLE4|
|Saturday||17h05 - 17h55||50 min||Adulte en Leçons Privés||23P-ADULLEC4|
|STAR Groupe Lesson Badge 4 and highter|
|Sunday||11h50 - 12h45||55 min.||STAR Cours de groupe||23P-GSTAR1|
|Wednesday||17h05 -18h00||55 min||STAR Cours en groupe||23P-GSTAR2|
Recreation programme - Group Lessons
April 18th - April 20th
| General Registration
April 21st - April 25th
(Members / New Members / 2nd club)
April 26th - April 30th
(Members / New Members / 2nd club)
|Members||Members and New members||2nd club||Members and New members||2nd club|
|CanSkate (1 class)||47,00$||67,00$||47,00$||67,00$||67,00$||78,00$||52,00$||72,00$||72,00$||83,00$|
|CanSkate (2 classes)||94,00$||119,00$||94,00$||119,00$||134,00$||156,00$||99,00$||124,00$||139,00$||161,00$|
|STAR in lesson||104,00$||129,00$||104,00$||129,00$||129,00$||140,00$||114,00$||139,00$||139,00$||150,00$|
|Note: Private sessions can only be taken if registered in a group session. Ice Fees for an additional private lesson (trainers fees are extra and paid directly to the coach)|
|1 Extra session||20,00$||20,00$||20,00$||20,00$||26,00$||26,00$||20,00$||20,00$||26,00$||26,00$|
|2 extra sessions||37,00$||37,00$||37,00$||37,00$||49,00$||49,00$||37,00$||37,00$||49,00$||49,00$|
NEW : Skaters who have registered for a CanSkate, or Adult session for the Spring 2019 now have the possibility to supplement their training by adding a maximum of 2 additional private sessions. (Instructor fees are extra and are paid directly to the coach). This additional session is offered every: Tuesday: 17h05 -17h50 / Thursday 16h05 -16h50 / Friday from 16h05 - 17h05 OR Saturdays from 17h05 - 17h55 for skaters registered in CanSkate or Adults: Wed 21h10 - 21h55 / Thursday 16h05 -16h50 / Friday from 16h05 - 17h05 OR Saturdays from 17h05 - 17h5. NOTE: you must have secured a coach PRIOR to registering for this additional session as the skater can only stay on the ice as long as the skater is in a lesson.
The "login" button is a bit small and subtle, but you will find it in the top right-hand corner of the page.
You can only log into one computer at a time to register for a single family account. You MUST register one skater at a time.
Maximum session(s) allowed per skater:
CanSkate Adult = 3 sessions ( 1 or 2 goup lessons + 1 or 2 extra private session in lesson
The system may be slow to load at times, please be patient. If you exceed the maximum number of sessions per skater, you will be automatically charged the maximum rate for all sessions.
Once you have collected all desired programs and have clicked “Confirm & Register” you will be taken to a page indicating your payment options.
Before completing the registration, you MUST read and accept all the policies marked with an asterisk (*).
Underneath the invoice total is a comment box to communicate with our registrar. If you are an out of club skater, with a valid Skate Canada membership with another club, please state this information here, including the name of your home club.
Your registration is completed once we receive the payment. You can check the invoice generated by clicking on the "invoice " tab. Should adjustments be required, you will receive an email from the club.
- Please note that missed classes cannot be credited and make-up classes are not possible for CanSkate, PreJunior or Adult classes.
- A skater cannot substitute or replace a session in which they have registered for another session. Skaters who wish to skate on another session in which they are qualified but have not registered for, must pay an ice "patch" for the session.
- An administrative fee may be applied for any request for changes once the registration is complete and/or the season has begun.